- Item Actions
Catalogue of the Library of the United States : to which is annexed, a copious index, alphabetically arranged
Library of Congress.
- Online; Book; EBook; Government Document
- , 170, xxxii p.
- Related title
- Catalogue of the Library of the Congress of the United States of America.
- [Washington : U.S. Congress], 1815.
- Half title (p. , 2nd group): Catalogue of the Library of the Congress of the United States of America.
- Prepared by the librarian, George Watterston. Based on a manuscript, made ca. 1812, of Thomas Jefferson's personal library sold to the Congress in 1814. Cf. Papers of the Bibl. Soc. of Amer., v. 78 (1984), p. 222.
- "Rules and regulations to be observed in the Library of Congress": p. xxiii-xxxii.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: A 1815 .U56 L5 Copy 1: Bookplate of the Library of the Incorporated German Society in Philadelphia. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: A 1815 .U56 L5 Copy 2: Imperfect: p. xxiii-xxxii wanting. Impression of text can be seen on p. [xxii]. Was previously cataloged as a variant.
- Technical details