- Item Actions
Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Tom Sawyer's comrade). Scene: The Mississippi Valley. Time: Forty or fifty years ago
By Mark Twain. With one hundred and seventy-four illustrations.
- Online; Book; EBook
- 366 p. illus., port. 22 cm.
- Related title
- Huckleberrty Finn.
- New York, Charles L. Webster and Company, 1885.
- 1st American ed., BAL 3415, with the following points: state 2 of t.p., which is a cancel, with copyright date 1884; p. 13 is state 1, with illustration listed as on p. 88; state 1 of p. 57, with "was" printed for 'saw"; state 1 of p. 155, with final "5" missing; state 3 of p. 283, which is a cancel. There is no signature mark on p. 161, and blank leaf is present at end. State 1 of frontispiece portrait, with draped table, and imprint of Heliotype Printing Co.
- Cited in
- BAL, 3415
- Blockson, Commented bibl., 45
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Taylor Collection of American Best-sellers. Gift of Mrs. R.C. Taylor. Original decorated green cloth. Signature of Lucy F. Scott.
- Technical details