- Item Actions
The Lost Chord
words by Adelaide Proctor ; music by Arthur Sullivan
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score ( p.).
- Variant Title
- First line of text: Seated one day at the organ, I was weary and ill at ease
- Bromo-Seltzer collection of 54 popular songs : complete and unabridged, full music size with piano & organ accompaniment
- Baltimore : Emerson Drug Co., [1893?]
- For voice and piano or organ.
- Imprint date inferred from advertisement on title page: "See the Stieff piano at World's Exposition, Chicago, 1893."
- Title page illustration: Cartouche with woman playing a Stieff piano and a bottle of Bromo-Seltzer / B.G. Malone, Balto.
- Advertisement on p. : "Bromo-Seltzer cures all headaches; trial size, 10 cts."
- Technical Details