- Item Actions
Jim Crow polka
arranged by E.P. Christy ; and sung by G.N. Christy of Christy's Minstrels.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (, 2-4,  p.) : col. ill. ; 32 cm.
- Christy's melodies ; 2
- New York (385 Broadway, New York) : Jaques & Brother, c1847 (s.1. : G.W. Quidor Engvr.)
- For voice, chorus (air, TTB) and piano.
- Caption title.
- Attributed to Anthony F. Winnemore in earlier ed.: Boston : G.P. Reed, 1843.
- Verses 2-4 printed on p. 4.
- Title page illustration: Several dancers and musicians in blackface with a portrait of George Christy above / Sarony & Major.
- "G. W. Quidor Engvr."--Colophon.
- First line of text: Now listen what I'm gwine to say.
- First line of chorus: Den up and down, fast and slow.
- Series statement
- Christy's melodies / as composed and sung by them at their concerts with distinguished success ; 2
- Christy's melodies ; 2.
- Technical details