- Item Actions
Charity: A Sacred Song
the words by Montgomery ; the music newly arranged for the piano forte by Charles E. Horn
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (5 p.).
- Variant Title
- First line of text: A poor wayfaring man of grief
- New York (367 Broadway, New York) : C.E. Horn, c1840.
- For voice and piano or organ.
- Verses 3-4 written as text on p. 5.
- At head of title: "No. 3."
- "These songs have been expressly adapted for Sabbath evening recreations."
- Publisher/plate no.
- 143 C.E. Horn
- Technical Details