- Item Actions
F. Schubert ; transcribed for piano and cabinet organ by J. L. Battman, opus 152 ; cabinet organ
- Musical Score; Online
- 3 p. of music : ill.
- Uniform Title
- Schwanengesang (Song cycle) Ständchen
- Transcriptions for the cabinet organ and piano / by J.L. Battmann
- Cleveland, Ohio (203 Superior St., Cleveland) : S. Brainard & Sons, [between 1866 and 1876]
- For piano and cabinet organ.
- Caption title.
- "Greene eng., Boston."
- Publication date derived from publisher's name and address. Cf. Handbook of early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 11975 S. Brainard & Sons
- Series Statement
- Transcriptions for the cabinet organ and piano / by J.L. Battmann ; 5
- Technical Details