- Item Actions
Ever Be Happy!: The Pirate's Farewell : Ballad
the words by Augustine Duganne ; adapted to the celebrated melody The pirate's chorus in The enchantress by Edward L. Walker
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (, 2-5,  p.) ; 33 cm.
- New York (538 Broadway, New York) : S.T. Gordon, c1849.
- For voice and piano.
- "To Mrs. P.E. Freeman."
- First line of text: Ever be happy wherever thou art.
- At foot of title page: "Henry Beyer, Stereotyper, 19 Chatham St., New York."
- Advertisement on p. : New musical compositions published and for sale by S.T. Gordon.
- Technical Details