- Item Actions
Christofo Columbo : Christopher Columbus : a historical subject written up to suit the times
by Francis Bryant.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (5 p.) : ill.
- Variant title
- Christopher Columbus
- First line of text:
- I'll sing to you about a man whose name you'll find
- First line of chorus:
- He knew the earth was round, ho
- New York (51 West 28th St., New York) : M. Witmark & Sons, c1893.
- For voice and piano.
- At head of title: "The hit of the day, sung by leading comedians."
- Illustration: Depiction of Columbus on a small ship.
- Advertisement on p. : Successful songs of two continents!! / by the best American and English writers.
- English words; extra verses printed as text preceding score.
- Technical details