- Item Actions
After the ball
as sung by J. Aldrich Libbey the peerless baritone in Hoyt's A trip to Chinatown ; by Chas. K. Harris.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (4 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Milwaukee, Wis. : Chas. K. Harris, c1892.
- For voice and piano.
- "Arr. by Jos. Clauder"--Caption.
- Title page illustration: Illustration on title page: Portrait of J. Aldrich Libbey, with smaller portrait of Charles K. Harris in lower left.
- First line of text: A little maiden climbed an old man's knee.
- First line of chorus: After the ball is over, after the break of morn.
- Advertisements on t.p. verso and p. [5-6]: Try these on your piano.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: M1 .A2 no.2316: Cover stamped: Henry White, Sheet Music & Music Books, Washington, D.C. 985 F St. Gift of Mr. & Mrs. C. R. Gittings, 1990.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: M1 .S445 v.160 no.23: One copy imperfect; lacking title page, p. -.
- Technical details