- Item Actions
Dancing O'er the Waves: Barcarole for Mixed Voices, Also Arranged for Maile Voices in D
written and composed by C.A. White ; arranged by Wm. Gooch
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (9 p.)
- Variant Title
- First line of text: What joy, what joy we're dancing o'er the waves
- C.A. White's secular quartettes for mixed voices
- Boston (516 Washington St., Boston) : White, Smith & Co., c1878.
- For SATB quartet and piano.
- Caption title.
- Advertisement on p. : C.A. White: the greatest song-writer of the age .
- Publisher/plate no.
- 1074=7 White, Smith & Co.
- Technical Details