- Item Actions
You Never Miss the Water Till the Well Runs Dry
composed by Rowland Howard ; written by Harry Linn
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score ( p.)
- Variant Title
- First line of text: When a child I lived at Lincoln
- First line of chorus: Waste not, want not
- New & popular songs : sung by Gus. Williams
- New York, N.Y. (288 Bowery, New York) : E. H. Harding, [between 1875 and 1883]
- For voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- Publication date derived from publisher's address and form of publisher's name. Cf. Handbook of early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 192=3 E. H. Harding
- Technical Details