- Item Actions
Rockaway, or, On old Long Island's sea-girt shore : a ballad
words by Henry John Sharpe ; music composed and respectfully dedicated to Mrs. T.C. Grattan by Henry Russell.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (, 3-7,  p.) : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Related title
- On old Long Island's sea-girt shore.
- Boston (17 Tremont Row, Boston) : Geo. P. Reed, c1840.
- For voice and piano.
- Title page illustration: rocky beach and sailboats on the sea / Bufford & Co's Lith., Boston.
- First line of text: On old Long Island's sea girt shore.
- Technical details