- Item Actions
Te Deum Laudamus
arranged and partly composed by Alexander Bachmann
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (11 p.).
- Variant Title
- First line of text: We praise thee, o God
- Philadelphia, Pa. (1308 Chestnut St., Philadelphia) : F. A. North & Co., c1874.
- For piano and chorus (SATB) or quartet.
- At head of title: "Respectfully dedicated to Rev. Benjamin Watson D. D., rector of the Church of the Atonement, Philada."
- "N.B. This Te Deum can be sung by a quartette but is better adapted to a chorus choir"--Caption.
- Publisher/plate no.
- FAN & Co. 1836 10 F.A. North & Co.
- Technical Details