- Item Actions
From Mountain Heights & Vallies Green: Song & Chorus : Commemorative of the Introduction of the Croton Water Into the City of New York, 1842
music by John Willis ; words by Jonas B. Phillips
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (3 p.)
- Variant Title
- First line of text: From mountain heights and vallies green
- First line of chorus: Then drink the draught to cheer the soul
- New York (240 Broadway, New York) : John F. Nunns, c1842.
- For voice and piano with chorus for trio.
- Caption title.
- "Dedicated to the temperance societies of the United States."
- Technical Details