- Item Actions
From mountain heights & vallies green : song & chorus : commemorative of the introduction of the Croton water into the city of New York, 1842
music by John Willis ; words by Jonas B. Phillips.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (3 p.)
- Variant title
- First line of text:
- From mountain heights and vallies green
- First line of chorus:
- Then drink the draught to cheer the soul
- New York (240 Broadway, New York) : John F. Nunns, c1842.
- For voice and piano with chorus for trio.
- Caption title.
- "Dedicated to the temperance societies of the United States."
- Technical details