- Item Actions
Farewell song of Enoch Arden : or, I'll sail the seas over
as sung with great success by Mr. Jas. La Mont ; words and music by Sep. Winner.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (5 p.) ; 34 cm.
- Variant title
- Enoch Arden
- I'll sail the seas over
- Philadelphia (933 Spring Garden St., Philadelphia) : Sep. Winner, c1865.
- For voice, (SATB) chorus and piano.
- First line of text: Cheer up, Annie darling.
- First line of chorus: Goodby, Annie darling.
- At foot of title page: "Electrotyped by L. Johnson & Co., Phila."
- At head of title page: "To L. De G. Brookes of New York."
- Advertisement on p. : Winner's patent self-instructing key-board scale : for the piano and melodeon.
- Technical details