- Item Actions
The Fisherman's Daughter That Lives O'er the Water: Ethiopian and Comic
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (5 p.)
- Variant Title
- First line of text: I've been caught in a net by a sweet little pet
- Ethiopian and comic songs
- Philadelphia, Pa. (922 Chestnut St., Philadelphia) : Lee & Walker, [between 1872 and 1875]
- For voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- Advertisement on p. : List of the latest songs for the piano and other; New guitar songs; List of the latest instrumental pieces; The "very best set;" New music books.
- Publication date derived from publisher's address. Cf. Handbook of early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 11457.3 Lee & Walker
- Technical Details