- Item Actions
When the sea gives up its dead : the latest successful ballad
words and music by James R. Homer.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (5 p.).
- Variant title
- First line of text:
- A sailor boy stood on the shore
- First line of chorus:
- Still he watches and waits for her
- Chicago (204 Dearborn St., Chicago) : Will Rossiter, c1892.
- For voice and piano.
- At head of title: "The latest successful ballad! Dedicated to Miss Edna Homer."
- "Sung with great success by Sidney Craven, of the 'Bijou Quartet'.".
- Technical details