- Item Actions
The Old Log Hut, [or], the Future's But a Dream
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (5 p.)
- Variant Title
- Future's but a dream
- First line: Down by the river our log hut stands, where father and mother dwelt
- First line of chorus: Row, row, row your boat
- Philadelphia : W.R. Smith, 1865.
- For voice and piano, with chorus refrain (SATB).
- Caption title.
- The first two verses are by Nelson Kneass, and the third by Eastburn. A sheet music edition published by F.A. North& Co. (Philadelphia, 1875) states "Partially written and composed by Eastburn." A sheet music edition with first two verses, published by Berry and Gordon (New York, 1854) under the title Gently down the stream, states "Words and music by Nelson Kneass."
- "To G.W. Kroll."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Library's copy imperfect; lacking title page.
- Publisher/plate no.
- W.R.S. 240 W. R. Smith
- Technical Details