- Item Actions
Flee as a Bird
Mrs. M.S.B. Dana
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (3 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Variant Title
- First line of text: Flee as a bird to your mountain
- Popular songs by well-known composers
- New York : Benjamin W. Hitchcock, [between 1890 and 1896?]
- Sacred song for medium voice and piano.
- Caption title.
- Words written and adapted to a Spanish melody by M.D. Shindler.
- Publication date derived from publisher's address. Cf. Handbook of early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Title page illustration: Woman in white plucking leaves off of a tree.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 3398-2 Benjamin W. Hitchcock
- Technical Details