- Item Actions
The Song of Liberty, or the March of Concord: A Favorite National Air : Dedicated to the Nations Weal
written and published by Cahill
- Musical Score; Online
-  p. of music : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Uniform Title
- Song of liberty
- Related Title
- Hail columbia, valiant land.
- Teach the tyrants, let them know.
- March of Concord.
- [Washington, D.C.] : B. Cahill, c1854.
- Song; for voice and piano.
- English words; 1st verse printed between the two lines of music and verses 2-4 printed as text following the music.
- The melody is taken from the President's march by Philip Phile.
- First line of text: Hail Columbia, valiant land.
- First line of chorus: Teach the tyrants, let them know.
- Illustration: a scene of the United States Capitol building / D. McLellan, Lith.
- Technical Details