- Item Actions
The Kerry Dance
by J.L. Molloy
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (7 p.).
- Variant Title
- First line of text: O, the days of the Kerry dancing
- Soprano or tenor, in F
- Boston (451 Washington St., Boston) : Oliver Ditson & Co., [between 1877 and 1889]
- For piano and soprano or tenor voice.
- At head of title: "Sung by Madme. Lemmens Sherrington, at the London concerts."
- Publication date derived from publisher's address. Cf. Handbook of early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Technical Details