- Item Actions
Such words no Shakespeare spoke : as originally published in The New York Herald : from Adolph Müllers' The king's fool, as produced with the greatest success by Conried's Opera Company throughout the United States
[adapted by Heinrich Conried and B.F. Roeder].
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (3 p.) : col. ill.
- Variant title
- These words no Shakespeare wrote
- First line of text:
- To blushing Mary said her sweetheart Hugh
- New York (41 Union Sq., New York) : Richard A. Saalfield, c1889.
- Opera excerpt; orchestral accompaniment arranged for piano.
- This excerpt does not appear in Müller's opera.
- Illustration: Two jesters dancing, with a portrait of Conried within the capital "C" of his name.
- Caption title varies.
- English words.
- Technical details