- Item Actions
Such Words No Shakespeare Spoke: As Originally Published in the New York Herald : From Adolph Müllers' the King's Fool, as Produced With the Greatest Success by Conried's Opera Company Throughout the United States
adapted by Heinrich Conried and B.F. Roeder
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (3 p.) : col. ill.
- Variant Title
- These words no Shakespeare wrote
- First line of text: To blushing Mary said her sweetheart Hugh
- New York (41 Union Sq., New York) : Richard A. Saalfield, c1889.
- English words
- Opera excerpt; orchestral accompaniment arranged for piano.
- This excerpt does not appear in Müller's opera.
- Illustration: Two jesters dancing, with a portrait of Conried within the capital "C" of his name.
- Caption title varies.
- Technical Details