- Item Actions
The Bugle Horn: Quartette for Male Voices
words & music by C.A. White ; arranged by Wm. Gooch
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (9 p.)
- Variant Title
- First line of text: The bugle, bugle horn
- C.A. White's secular quartettes for male voices
- New York (8 East 17th St., New York) : White, Smith & Co., c1878.
- For piano and 4-part male quartet or chorus (TTBB).
- Caption title.
- At head of title: "To the quartette singers of America."
- Advertisement on p. : "C.A. White's sacred songs, C.A. White's temperance songs," et al.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 610 White, Smith & Co.
- Technical Details