- Item Actions
The Sicilian Knight: Cavatina : Sung With Rapturous Applause by Mrs. Austin in the Romatic Opera of Rokeby
the subject from von Weber's opera La preciosa
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (5 p.)
- Uniform Title
- Preciosa Voilà que les blanches étoiles
- Variant Title
- First line of text: Gentle zephyrs of morning
- Boudoir : collection of favorite songs and ballads by various authors
- Baltimore : George Willig & Co., [between 1868 and 1879?]
- Originally a chorus from the incidental music to Preciosa; arranged for voice and piano with a contrafactum in English.
- Caption title.
- Reprint. Originally published: Baltimore : G. Willig, Jr., [183-?].
- Sung by Mrs. Austin in a musical adaptation of Sir Walter Scott's poem Rokeby, produced at the Park Theatre on 17 May, 1830 and revived once by her on 28 September, 1830. Cf. Odell, III, p. 461, 486.
- At foot of t.p.: "Jas. Lucas & Son, Print."
- Publisher/plate no.
- 1567 George Willig & Co.
- Technical Details