- Item Actions
I'm going home to Dixie : sequel to the famous song Dixie's land : sung with tumultuous applause by the popular Bryant's Minstrels of New York
written and composed by D.D. Emmett.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (5 p.) : ill. ; 33 cm.
- Variant title
- First line of text:
- There is a land where cotton grows
- First line of refrain:
- es, I am going home
- Related title
- Dixie's land.
- New York (547 Broadway, New York) : Firth, Pond & Co., c1861.
- Song; for voice and piano.
- "Arranged by C.S. Grafulla"--Caption.
- Verses 4-7 set with melody line at bottom of p. 5.
- "To P.P. Werlein Esq., of New Orleans."
- Illustration: decorative title includes a small scene of an African-American standing at a signpost marked "To Dixie" / Wakelam.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 5069 Firth, Pond & Co.
- Technical details