- Item Actions
Virginia Exposition March
by Richard Goerdeler
- Musical Score; Online
- 5 p. of music : ill. ; 34 cm.
- Philadelphia : W.A. Pond & Co., c1888.
- For piano.
- Caption title.
- "Respectfully dedicated to Henry C. Jones, Esq., Director General Va. Exposition."
- "Richmond, Va., from October 3, to November 21, 1888."
- With illustration of the exposition grounds and buildings on cover.
- "Compliments of Walter D. Moses & Co. piano, organ and music house ... Richmond, Va."
- "William H. keyser & Co., Phila."--Colophon.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: M1658 .V8 G58 1888: From the Papers of the Anderson Family, MSS 38-96, etc.
- OTHER COPIES, NOT COMPARED: M1 .A2 no.1253 and M1 .A2 no.1255.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 12.176-3 W.A. Pond
- Technical Details