- Item Actions
Shells of Ocean, or, I Wander'd on the Sea-Beat Shore: A Song
written and inscribed to P. Fraser, Esqr. by J.W. Lake ; the music composed by J.W. Cherry
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 vocal score (5 p.) : col. ill. ; 34 cm.
- Variant Title
- I wander's on the sea-beat shore
- First line of text: One summer eve, with pensive thought, I wander'd on the sea-beat shore
- Baltimore : Miller & Beacham ; New Orleans : W.T. Mayo, [1853?]
- For voice and piano.
- Illustration: a pile of sea shells / A. Hoen & Co. Balto.
- "Webb."--Colophon, p. 5.
- Miller & Beacham was at this address from 1853 until 1864; W.T. Mayo published music in New Orleans from 1846 until 1853. Cf. Early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 2366 Miller & Beacham
- Technical Details