- Item Actions
I want yer, ma honey : an Ethiopian oddity
words and music by Fay Templeton.
- Online; Musical Score
- 1 score (5 p.) ; 35 cm.
- Variant title
- First line of chorus:
- I want yer, ma honey, yes, I want yer mighty badly
- First line of verse:
- When de banjo's a strummin' and de darkies a hummin'
- New York : T. B. Harms & Co., c1895.
- For voice and piano.
- Cover title.
- Cover illustration: Dark green lettering on a lighter green background within an ornamental border
- "Dedicated to Miss Della Fox"--Caption.
- "Hounslow, N.Y."--Colophon.
- Advertisement on p. : "Be sure to try these on your piano: Incipits for Come back to your mother, Tom; her wedding bells will ring to-day!; She may have seen better days.
- Publisher/plate no.
- I want yer ma honey.4 T. B. Harms & Co.
- Technical details