- Item Actions
The Mississippi Rag: Two-Step : The First Rag-Time Two-Step Ever Written and First Played by Krell's Orchestra, Chicago
by W.H. Krell
- Musical Score; Online
- 5 of music : ill. ; 35 cm.
- Uniform Title
- Mississippi rag
- Piano solo
- New York (20 East 17th St., New York) : S. Brainard's Sons Co., c1897.
- Illustration on title page, printed in red and black: group of African-Americans dancing with banjo accompaniment beside a river / Harrell.
- Excerpts from music published by S. Brainard's Sons on p. - ; p.  (1st group) is blank.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 17364-4 S. Brainard's Sons Co.
- Technical Details