- Item Actions
Where Are the Friends of My Youth?
written by Lieut. Col. Addison ; composed by George Barker
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (5 p.) ; 34 cm.
- Variant Title
- First line of text: Where are the friends of my youth
- Songs of the boudoir
- Cincinnati : W.C. Peters & Sons ; Louisville : Peters & Webb & Co. ; St. Louis : Balmer & Weber ; Cleveland : Holbrook & Long ; Memphis : P. Flavio ; New York : Horace Waters, [between 1853 and 1856]
- For voice with guitar accompaniment.
- Caption title.
- The publishers were in business in these cities between 1853 and 1856. Cf. Early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 1789-4 W.C. Peters & Sons
- Series Statement
- Songs of the boudoir ; 6
- Technical Details