- Item Actions
Why Do Summer Roses Fade?
written by J.E. Carpenter ; composed by George Barker
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (7 p.) : col. ill. ; 34 cm.
- Variant Title
- First line of text: Why do summer roses fade! If not to shew how fleeting
- Baltimore : Published by Miller & Beacham, suc. to F.D. Benteen, [between 1853 and 1864]
- English words
- For voice and piano.
- "Lith. by A. Hoen & Co."--T.p.; nosegay of pink roses tied with blue ribbon.
- Price: Figure 5 in 5-pointed star.
- Publisher/plate no.
- 2367 Miller & Beacham
- Technical Details