- Item Actions
No! Ne'er can Thy Home Be Mine: Duett
written and adapted by Thomas H. Bayly
- Musical Score; Online
- 1 score (, 5,  p.)
- Uniform Title
- No! ne'er can thy home be mine
- Variant Title
- First line of text: I have told thee how sweet the roses are
- Songs of the boudoir
- Louisville (539 Main St., Louisville) : David P. Faulds ; Cincinnati : W.C. Peters & Sons ; St. Louis : Balmer & Weber, [between 1858 and 1860]
- English words
- For vocal duet and piano.
- Caption title.
- The publishers were listed by these names in these cities between 1858 and 1860. Cf. Early American sheet music / Dichter and Shapiro.
- Advertisement for A select catalogue, popular ballads published by D.P. Faulds & Co. on p. .
- Publisher/plate no.
- 222-5 David P. Faulds
- Series Statement
- Songs of the boudoir ; 8
- Technical Details