- Item Actions
Tales of Terror
with an introductory dialogue .
- Book; Online
-  l., 149 p. 3 col. plates. 20 cm.
- London, Printed by W. Bulmer and Co., 1801.
- First edition.--Summers, Gothic Bib.
- Ascribed to M. G. Lewis by many bibliographers but it now seems unlikely from evidence gathered that he has any connection with it.--Summers, Gothic Bib., p. 525-527, and "A bibliographical myth" in Modern philology, vol. XIX, no. 3, p. 307-314.
- Added t. p., engraved and illustrated.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Contemporary marbled boards with brown backstrip and paper label on spine. Sadleir-Black Collection of Gothic Novels. Bibliographic notes, which were laid in, have been placed in INSERT FILE. Gift.
- Technical Details