- Item Actions
Post Route Map of the State of Texas, With Adjacent Parts of Louisiana, Arkansas, Indian Territory and of the Republic of Mexico
designed and constructed under the orders of Postmaster General D.M. Key by W.L. Nicholson, Topographer of the Post Office Department
- Map; Government Document; Online
- 1 map on 2 sheets : col. ; 106 x 148 cm. on sheets 110 x 81 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [1:953,400]
- [Washington? : Post Office Dept., 1880]
- "The first edition was issued in 1878."
- "The service on this diagram brought up to date of January 1, 1880."
- Prime meridian: Washington, D.C.
- Technical Details