- Item Actions
South West-Virginia: Mineral Resources & Railway Facilities
C.R. Boyd, C.E.
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 53 x 97 cm., on sheet 58 x 101 cm.
- Variant Title
- Southwest Virginia
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:380,000].
- [Roanoke, Va. : Norfolk and Western Railroad Company,c1883]
- Hand colored.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Identifies mineral resources of Southwest Virginia and portions of northwestern North Carolina.
- Includes distance table.
- Inset: Eastern United States railroads, J.L. Smith, Map Publisher, Phila.
- Possibly issued with the Third annual report of the President and Directors of the Norfolk & Western Railroad Company, for the year ending December 31st, 1883. An 1882 issue of the map is tipped inside the back cover of the Second annual report of the President and Directors of the Norfolk & Western Railroad.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Price-Taylor Fund, 2010/2011.
- Technical Details