- Item Actions
Map of Clay County W. Va
compiled by H. B. Davenport, 1907
- Map; Online
- 1 map : blue line print ; 90 x 125 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale not determined, "1 in. = 200 ps."
- [Clay County, W. Va. : s.n., 1907]
- Relief not shown.
- Oriented with north to the upper right.
- "This is the first and only map of Clay County ever made."
- N.B. This map shows all the large tracts and about four fifths of the small tracts. It was compiled from a large number of independent maps of the various tracts, and is therefore subject to errors contained in those maps.
- Map shows major landowners, businesses, roads, waterways, and districts.
- Technical Details