- Online; Visual Materials; Photograph
- Mr. Dunn
Holsinger, Rufus W., 1866-1930
- Date Created
- Glass negatives Plate size: 8x10 inches; Plate is in good overall condition.
- Staff note: (Letter)
- Staff note: Letter discusses court proceedings about boot-legging and houses of ill fame in Charlottesville, and the irresponsible reporting of Charlottesville Progress on the matter
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Holsinger Studio Collection
- Call Number
- MSS 9862