Edgar Allan Poe bust, George Zolnay
- Online; Visual Materials; Photograph
- Edgar Allan Poe bust, George Zolnay
Holsinger, Rufus W., 1866-1930
- Date Created
- Glass negatives Plate size: 8x10 inches; Plate in good condition
- Staff note: Rotunda, Library, interior
- Staff note: Text reads "Edgar Allan Poe, 1809-1849, Student at the University of Virginia, Session of 1826, Presented by the Poe Memorial Association, October 7th 1899"
- Staff note: Negatives X01829B and X01829B2-X01829B4 depict the same subject
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Holsinger Studio Collection
- Call Number
- MSS 9862