Southall Venable House
- Online; Visual Materials; Photograph
- Southall Venable House
Holsinger, Rufus W., 1866-1930
- Date Created
- Glass negatives Plate size: 8x10 inches; Plate in good overall condition.
- Staff note: Located on Market Street between 1st, Jefferson, and 2nd. Purchased by Paul Goodloe McIntire in 1917; razed in 1918 to make room for Lee Park.
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Holsinger Studio Collection
- Call Number
- MSS 9862