Venable Residence Garden
- Online; Visual Materials; Photograph
- Venable Residence Garden
Holsinger, Rufus W., 1866-1930
- Date Created
- Glass negatives Plate size: 8x10 inches; Plate has some red pencil marks on the lower left hand corner, and a yellow stain of emulsion in the middle of the left hand side.
- Southall Venable House, Charlottesville. Located on Market Street between 1st, Jefferson and 2nd. Purchased by Paul Goodloe McIntire in 1917; razed in 1918 to make room for Lee Park.
- Special Collections, University of Virginia Library, Charlottesville, Va.
- Retrieval ID
- Holsinger Studio Collection
- Call Number
- MSS 9862