- Item Actions
The Faerie Qveene: Disposed Into Twelue Bookes, Fashioning XII. Morall Vertues
- Book; Online
- 590 p. 1 illus. 19 cm.
- London Printed for VVilliam Ponsonbie, 1596.
- The second edition of books I-III. The blank spaces left on p. 332 of the first edition for Welsh names are filled in in this edition.
- Errors in paging; nos. 79-80 omitted and nos. 95-96 repeated.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 2: Signature of Edward Turner. and James G. McManaway. Panelled calf. McManaway gift.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Copy 1: With this is bound the first edition of "The Second Part Of The Faerie Qveene. Containing The Fovrth, Fifth, and Sixth Bookes. By Ed. Spenser. Imprinted at London for VVilliam Ponsonby. 1596." Bookplate and signature of Alexander I. Beresford Hope. Full brown morocco. Gift in memory of Thomas F. and Kate M. Jeffress.
- Cited in
- STC 23082.
- Technical Details