- Item Actions
Plantation and Farm Instruction, Regulation, Record, Inventory and Account Book: For the Use of the Manager on the Estate of <Liberty Hall>, and for the Better Ordering and Management of Plantation and Farm Business in Many Particulars
JW Randolph & Co
- Book; Online
- 20,  p. forms. 31 cm.
- Second edition, with additions
- Richmond : J.W. Randolph, 1861.
- "Liberty Hall" is handwritten on title page on the blank line supplied by the printer.
- A printed account book, with a few manuscript diary-type entries for Cabell family estates Liberty Hall and Laneville, dated 1861, 1862 (on end flyleaf), 1863, 1870-71.
- Yellow lining papers contain publisher's advertisements for "Books for Farmers."
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Original brown/pink marbled boards, with calf backstrip, and printed paper label on cover. With newspaper clippings related to sugar cane pasted on front endpaprs
- Technical Details