- Item Actions
C & o and the Jamestown Exposition: Chesapeake & Ohio Railway Direct and Short Line Between Chicago, St. Louis, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Louisville, Lexington, Richmond, Williamsburg, Newport News, Norfolk, Old Point Comfort [and] Jamestown Exposition
Chesapeake and Ohio Railway Company
- Book; Broadside; Online
- 1 folded sheet (both sides) : illus., col. map. 28 x 62 cm. fold. to 28 x 10 cm.
- Variant Title
- Chesapeake and Ohio Railway, traversing the historic Peninsula of Virginia
- C and O and the Jamestown Exposition
- Related Title
- Historical C & O route to the Jamestown Exposition April 26th to Dec 1st 1907.
- Buffalo ; Cleveland ; New York : Matthews-Northrup Works, 1906]
- "This folder is simply preliminary. An enlarged and complete edition, handsomely illustrated, will be issued early in 1907 ... "
- Map has title: Historical C & O route to the Jamestown Exposition, April 26th to Dec 1st 1907.
- Technical Details