- Item Actions
The Myriopticon: A Historical Panorama of the Rebellion
Milton Bradley & Co
- Book; Online
- 1 boxed panorama : col. ; 14 x 22 x 6 cm.
- Springfield, Mass. : Milton Bradley & Co., [not after 1890]
- Title from box lid.
- The panorama, on a strip 11 x 395 cm., contains 22 Civil War scenes and is mounted on 2 rollers arranged inside the box so that they can be turned by a key from outside the box causing the panorama to pass across a proscenium arch cut into the top of the box.
- Issued with the following accompanying materials: 1 poster (41 x 28 cm.) printed in blue by Samuel Bowles & Co., Springfield, Mass.; 1 booklet ( p. ; 23 cm.); and one sheet of tickets (13 x 19 cm. uncut); 1 winding key. (Not present with ViU copy; but owned by the Lilly Library, Indiana University)
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Imperfect, box lid and all accompanying materials wanting. Paul Mellon Bequest, May 12, 2000.
- Technical Details