- Item Actions
A Map Exhibiting All the New Discoveries in the Interior Parts of North America
inscribed by permission to the Honorable Governor and Company of Adventurers of England Trading into Hudsons Bay, in testimony of their liberal communications to A. Arrowsmith, Hydrographer to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales. No. 10 Soho Square. January 1st 1795
- Map; Online
- 1 map on 4 sheets : hand col. ; 126 x 147 cm.
- Additions to 1811
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:4,450,000].
- [London : A. Arrowsmith Hydrographer to H.R.H. the Prince of Wales, 1811]
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Includes note: Seen by Mr. McKenzie 12th July 1789. He was upon the Whale Island...
- Puke sc.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Imperfect: Map is torn along several fold lines. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Cited in
- Wheat, C.I., Transmississippi West, 231
- Technical Details