- Item Actions
Young & Delleker sc
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 22 x 29 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:2,250,000]
- Philadelphia : Published by A. Finley, [ca. 1831]
- Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- Relief shown pictorially.
- Young & Delleker, Sc.
- No. "24" just outside neatline lower right, recto.
- Shows 4 counties west of the Tennessee River-- Graves,Hickman, Calloway and McCrackin, with Hickman, Graves and Callaway bordering on Tennessee, and McCrackin above Hickman/Graves.
- Also shows Hancock County, which was created in 1829.
- From: A new general Atlas...Philadelphia : A. Finley, [ca. 1831]
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: G3950 1831 .F55: Linen-backed, with "1932 Property of the Pullman Co." stamped on back.
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Area Table 769 1831 Finley: Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details