- Item Actions
Bradford, T. G; Boynton, George W
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 36 x 29 cm.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,600,000]
- [Boston? : s.n., ca. 1845, c1838.
- Prime meridian : Washington.
- Published in: An Illustrated Atlas, Geographical, Statistical, And Historical, Of The United States...
- No. "34" printed just above right upper neatline, recto. This is a later version of the map that appeared in the 1841 edition of S.G. Goodrich's A general atlas of the world. In this version, a rail road is shown stretching from the southwest corner of the state east to Brunswick. In the 1841 version pictured on the David Rumsey website, this railroad only extends as far east as Franklinville.
- Engraved by G.W. Boynton.
- Entered according to Act of Congress, in the year 1838, by T.G. Bradford, in the Clerks Office, of the District Court of Massachusetts.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical Details