- Item Actions
A new map of Georgia : with its roads and distances
by H.S. Tanner.
- Online; Map
- 1 map : hand col. ; 33 x 27 cm.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:1,700,000]
- Philadelphia : Published by H.S. Tanner, c1833.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- Prime meridian: Washington.
- Engraved by J. Knight.
- "Tanner's universal atlas" in upper margin above neatline, with no. "16" in upper right corner.
- Tanner's Universal atlas was issued in parts, 1833-1836.
- "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1833 by H.S. Tanner in the Clerks Office of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- Includes table of steamboat routes.
- Cited in
- Phillips, Atlases, v. 1, entry 774, p. 461.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details