- Item Actions
A Plan of the Attack of Fort Sulivan: The Key of Charlestown, in South Carolina, on the 28th. Of June 1776. By His Majesty's Squadron, Commanded by Sir Peter Parker
By an Officer on the Spot
- Map; Online
- 1 map : hand col. ; 32 x 39 cm. (on sheet with text 32 x 51 cm.)
- Related Title
- Fort Sulivan, the key of Charleston, in South Carolina.
- Cartographic Info
- Scale [ca. 1:20,000].
- London, Printed for Robt. Sayer & Jno. Bennett, Map and Sea Chartsellers, No. 53 Fleet Street, as the Act directs, 7th Septr., 1776.
- Oriented with north to the right.
- British squadron represented pictorially.
- Notes with details of Ships, Guns and Commanders of Sir Peter Parker's squadron.
- Below the map image: The following description of the attack of Fort Sulivan, was received in a letter from Sir Peter Parker to Mr. Stephens, Secretary of the Admiralty.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS. No. "30" written at upper left corner, versl. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection. McGregor Fund, 1983.
- Cited in
- LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789 1547
- Technical Details