- Item Actions
One hundred & fifty miles around Richmond
- Online; Map
- 1 map : printed col. ; 53 cm. in diam., on sheet 74 x 88 cm.
- Variant title
- One hundred and fifty miles around Richmond
- Battle ground of the Wilderness and Spottsylvania Court House, May 5-23, 1864
- Eleventh Edition 3000 of Magnus' all around Map.
- Mathematical info
- Scale [ca. 1:880,000]
- New York (12 Frankfort St.) ; Washington, D.C. (520 7th St.) : Charles Magnus' New York Printing Establishment, 
- At head of title: Battle ground of the Wilderness and Spottsylvania Court House. May 5-23, 1864.
- Relief shown by hachures.
- The central circular map shows the country around Richmond, and is surrounded by nine smaller circular maps of other battle areas. Map in blue with red border and title.
- Ancillary maps: 225 miles around Vicksburg, Miss. -- Memphis and Nashville, Tenn. -- Knoxville, Tenn., Danville, Ky. and Parkersburg, Va. -- 100 miles around Chattanooga, Tenn. -- 250 miles around Galveston, Texas -- 250 miles around Charleston, S.C. -- Fortifications around Richmond, Va. -- 200 miles around Montgomery, Ala. -- 100 miles around Milledgeville, Ga.
- "Dedicated to the gallant soldiers, fighting to suppress the rebellion." -- In red, at lower right.
- "Deutsche und englishe Buchdruckerei, lithographische Anstalt und Verlagshandlung" follows the imprint.
- Stephenson and McKee, Virginia in Maps, Map IV-27 (A-B), reproduces an image of the 10th edition.
- Local Notes
- SPECIAL COLLECTIONS: Mounted on linen. Tracy W. McGregor Library, American History Collection.
- Technical details